Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Whats New

Well what has happened since the last time i wrote.. We went to Oklahoma to see Matt he graduated from boot camp he looked so good. It was nice to see him. Then off to Georgia for his IT training. Trayton did so good on the plane that one lady didn't even realize that I had a baby on my lap. He would fall a sleep before the plane even left the ground. It was nice to be away from the house. After we came back Matt and I decided that it would be in our best interest to sell the house. So all I have been doing is cleaning the house and packing as much stuff as I can to make the move easier. I took Trayton to the Dr cause he has been grabbing at his ears and he had a bad ear infection I felt so bad that I didn't do it sooner cause I was watching a video that i recorded while in Oklahoma and he was pulling at his ears then. I cant believe that I didn't see it but we got it taken care of now. His 6 month appointment is next week we will update you then.

No comments: