Thursday, July 22, 2010

Update

Well since the last time I wrote here is what is new with us. Well we put the house on the market and we sold it in April. After we sold it we moved in with my mom we have been living here in Elkhorn it has been fun in the time being here Trayton learned how to walk he loves to ride the 4 wheelers and see all the animals. Matt finished his training in the end of June he got home on the 16th. We found out that we are going to be stationed in Washington. We will be leaving in August. I need to get better about updating everyone on what is new with us. Lets see how good I do.

1 comment:

Team Huffaker said...

You BETTER start posting more now that you guys are moving or else...
We are going to miss all of you and we will come visit as much as possible!!