Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting Ready to Go

Well it has been almost 2 weeks and now we get to go to Oklahoma and see Matt for his graduation. It will be nice to see him cause I don't know when I get to see him again. Everything with us is going great we get to talk to Matt everyday so far. He is doing good and he is ready to go to the next phase of his training and have it not be so strick. Trayton has new little noises that he likes to do it is really cute to listen to him. He likes to talk alot his is just like his mommy. This trip out to Oklahoma will be the first time on the plane for Trayton and I. I will have to take lots of pix so that I can scrap book them for him. Well I will have to tell you how it went and post some pix when we get back.

No comments: