Sunday, September 25, 2011

Things kids do

Well I am going to post some of the the new things that the boys have been doing and saying.

One morning I was getting ready to put the boys in the tub. Trayton was sitting on the potty and I had Tavien on the floor in his diaper while I cleaned out the tub. Then I hear Trayton say ewwww and I look over and he was taking off Tavien's diaper and it had poo in it so he was telling me how gross it was.

Tavien smiled at me for the first time on Thursday it made me so happy that I cried.

Trayton wants to watch How to train your Dragon and Wall E all the time.

I had an appoiment for the boys on wedensday and Trayton was 32 lbs and 34 inches tall which put him in the 80th percentile for height and weight. Tavien weight 12lbs and 23 inches tall which put him in the 95th percentile for height and weight. Trayton was always in the 95th percentile when he was this age.


No comments: