Monday, May 16, 2011

Doing what he wants

Nothing like trying to tell Trayton what he can and can not do cause if it may be he will figure out how to do it anyway we need to break that one and fast. Last night I made tuna casserole and some chocolate chip cookies. Trayton did not want to eat dinner so he kept eating the apple that he already had. When I took a cookie to see how yummy they were Trayton asked me please I told him no he did not eat his dinner so he would not get a cookie yes I know that he might be to young to understand that if you don't eat dinner you don't get dessert but nothing wrong with starting with it early. He asked Matt for some he said the same thing but didn't stop him from asking. When we put him to bed he saw them on the counter and once again asked if he could have one. We told him he needed to eat dinner tried to feed him some and he would not eat so we said not cookie. It is time to go to sleep. After we laid him down he was quite for about 10 min then he started to cry. He screamed for like 30 min so I went in and asked him if he was hungry he signed eat. So I gave him a roll and sat him on the couch. The next thing he did was went in his room unplugged his night light and put it on top of his kitchen where we put it. Then he noticed that the kitchen gate was down so he went in the kitchen moved his step stool over to the counter and got him self a cookie. He came in to the living room saying thank you thank you thank you. All I could do is laugh

No comments: