Saturday, March 12, 2011

What is new with us

Well it has been a while since I have wrote anything . Well Trayton is now 19 months old I cant believe it. He is learn so many new words. He loves to say bubbles he wants bubbles in his bath and we would love it if I sat there and blew them all day. He now loves to hid things and ask us where did it go. He will go and find it and say there it is. It is really funny. He will say go and grab his bucket and my keys and stand by the door. Matt has taught him to call me Mindi he says it quit well but I tell him that I am mama. I am starting to look more and more pregnant everyday I was cooking the other day and I was wearing my apron. Looked down and realized that I am five months pregnant and I look like it. Matt is going to get laser surgery done in the middle of April. It will be nice not to have to deal with glasses but I am not looking forward to having to take care of him, Trayton, and deal with my sick pregnant self and take care of everything else. We will have to see how it goes.

No comments: