Friday, January 7, 2011

Us

Well it has been a while since I have posted to my blog. Well Christmas was a lot different for me this year being away from my family. It was the first year that I didn't spend the holidays with them so it was a little hard for me. I think that a lot had to do with me being pregnant so the emotions are going all crazy. Trayton didn't know what to think when it came to talking to my family on the web cam it was so interested in what they were doing. On Christmas morning Santa gave him a kitchen at first when we woke him up and was trying to get him to follow us to the kitchen he would fall on the floor and cry cause he didn't want to do it. So I picked him up and carried him to the kitchen when he saw it he didn't know what to think. I put him down and the first thing he does is grab some candy out of his stocking. Then he woke up a little more and started playing he had a blast with it. Later that day we let him open some presents he was excited to rip off the paper. It was a nice and relaxing day. Well his is learning so fast he is signing so well now he loves to tell us what he wants and what he sees.
My pregnancy is going better it was hard at first cause this fertility doctor had me on a lot more pills than the doctor that help us get pregnant with Trayton. I was not happy with having to take them I asked if I could stop and they told me no that they wanted me to stay on them until I was 12 weeks. I did not want to they were making me miserable and I could not eat and I was very grumpy and feeling really crazy. I decided that I am going to see a midwife again this time so I looked around and I found one. I went for the first visit. I asked them if I needed to keep taking these pill and explained how they made me feel. When I told the nurse the dosage that they had me on she could not believe how high it was. She told me that I could if I wanted to start slowly weening my self off of them just to do it slow cause the baby is use to them. So I started doing that and I noticed a huge difference in myself. Now I am totally off of them and I fell more like a normal pregnant woman. I go in next week to do an ultrasound and meet with the midwife. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: