Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Life
Well thing have been going really well. We found out a week ago that we would not be able to make it to Utah for Christmas at first I was really upset about it. I have decided that it is OK I get to come out in January and see the Family so that is not so bad. Trayton is getting way to smart he loves to climb everything. He as figured out how to pull the child proof plug covers out of the wall so it is not very child proof if he can do it. He is starting to open doors. I don't know when he got so tall I figured I had a few more moths before he figured that one out but he does like to surprise us. He also has figured out how to open bananas, but his most favorite thing is to open the dryer and climb in. Sometimes I don't know what I am going to do with him. I have finally decided what I want to go to school to do and now I just need to find one so that I can get started. We will have to see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment