Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Update
Well what is new with us. We are all doing well just trying to get used to living here. I have found new Dr. for Trayton and a new Orthodontist and dentist for me but it is not as good as I thought that it would be. I went to the dentist a few days ago and it was not so good I need oral surgery to have so more work done and fix my crowns cause the dentist that did them in December of last year so know I am waiting to hear back from them about what to do cause I am not paying for them to be done again so this might mean that I need to come to Utah to get it done we will have to see what happens but I am not happy about it. Trayton is getting so big he loves watching signing time and he is learning so much. We have noticed that he is trying to talk a lot more know that he can do sign and wants to be able to speak what he wants so it is so cool to see him get big and learn so much. I will let you know when there is something good or new to tell you about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We do the signing with our son. Its so cool to watch him sign please, more, thank you, etc. I noticed our son learned the words as well and he will say it as he signs it. Its so exciting.
Post a Comment