Thursday, September 2, 2010

Utah

We just got back from Utah it went well got to spend time with everyone. We left on Sunday drove to Boise and stopped at a hotel. When we got up on Monday we drove to Utah stopped in West Jordan and stayed with Brooke. Then on Tuesday I went to Coalville and cleaned out the storage unit and stayed with my mom. Wednesday I went to Kamas and hung out with my Nana. I went back to Coalville and stayed with my mom. I went back to Kamas and stayed with my Nana that night. We got up on Friday and went to Salt Lake and stayed with Tasha and Huff. Saturday we hung out and then that night I went to Park City and stayed with David and Ginger. Sunday I went to Coalville and Hung out with Mom and Dad then I went to Tonya and Cole's. Brody and Reggie came by and we hung out with them. Monday I watched the movers pack our stuff and load it in to the truck after they were done I got some snack and left. I drove the whole way here on Monday got in about 2 and it was nice to finally be home. It was great to see everyone and visit we will have to see when the next time we will be able to come down.

No comments: