Monday, August 16, 2010
Trayton's 1 Year Check Up
Well today was Trayton's one year check up it went really good he is now 30 inches tall weighing in at 23 1/2 pounds so he is in the 60th percent tile for his weight and the 70th percent tile for his weight so he growing really good for his age. I am glad that I am doing my job right. He was not happy about getting his shots but the nurse was kind of and idiot I had to tell her how to get the needle to go in better. He is doing better but I have noticed that he has been waking up in the middle of the night I think that it might have to do with the move. We will have to see if things will get better. I am excited to get his one year photo's back his looks so cute. I will post them when I get them back I am so excited
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment