Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Trayton
Well it has been a while so I will get everyone caught up on what is new with us. Well we got out little man on August 10 of this year he decided that he would be inpatient like his momma and come 3 weeks early after my contractions started in church then died down then they start up really strong about 6 o'clock. About 8 o'clock I got in the tube then at 9 o'clock I told Matt that he needed to finish packing the bags and off the the hospital we went. They checked me and I was 2 1/2 centimeters I asked if I could get in the tube was in it for about and hour then I got out then they checked me again and I was 4 plus centimeters. My midwife got there and helped so much I really didn't want to have an epidural. Matt and her really helped me to achieve that goal. At 4:24 am Trayton John was born he weighted 7 lbs 9 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long with lots of black hair. He had to go in the the NICU for a day for low blood sugar it went good. He came back to the nursery and our room. The next day we went home everything was great. Now his is 4 months and he is getting so big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment